Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Nodeist Staking.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Nodeist Staking, accessible from https://www.nodeist.net
- You means the individual accessing or using the service
Types of Data Collected
Use of Your Personal Data
- Personal Data : Nodeist Staking is committed to user privacy. You can browse through our website without giving any personal information.
- Tracking Technologies and Cookies : We do not use first party cookies. However, the Nodeist website may provide links to and content from third-party sites such as Medium. In order to use third party content on our websites, you may need to accept their specific terms and conditions, including their cookie policies over which we have no control. The technologies used may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at helpx.adobe.com
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Links to Other Websites
- We don't disclose or sell your contact information
- When you contact us via email or through our support center, we’ll use your contact information to respond to you. We won’t sell or share this info with anyone else. You’ll have the option to subscribe to our newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Links to Other Websites